“You can’t manage what you can’t measure” Peter Drucker, Management Guru
AIS Fleet Management Systems
AIS offers proven, flexible & comprehensive Fleet & Asset Management Systems, including the OmniTraQ AVLS (Automated Vehicle Tracking System) / DVMS (Driver Vehicle Management System) & Fleet Management System (FMS), together with a comprehensive range of services to support our product range.
- Any Time, Anywhere Access: Via secure user-name & password to our web-based system, where all data is hosted by highly secure servers (reducing IT dependency, simplifying support & lowering cost);
- Fully Proven: Successfully installed in more than 350,000 vehicles in 70 countries worldwide;
- Hardware Independent: Free yourself from single-vendor dependency. Be able to select the best & most cost-effective hardware for your particular requirement. More than 300 different devices supported.
- Multi-Capable: Offers AVLS, IVMS, DVMS & FMS & other functionalities in one suite of products;
- Real-time Tracking with messaging in seconds, not minutes
- Multiple Map Types: HERE, Google Maps, OSM, ARCGIS & more. Incorporate your own maps
- Multi-Map/Monitor: View & track selected vehicles or groups of vehicles in their own ‘window’
- Zones (Geofences) & Points of Interest: Simple to create or upload all at once. Give descriptions, use icons
- Driver Journal/Driver Hours;
- Driver Behaviour Management & Performance Ranking
- Dispatch, Driver Communications, Routing, Route Optimisation & Order Fulfilment
- Trip & Journey Management & Tracks Replay/History
- Event & Alert Management: PTO Monitoring; Temperature Monitoring; Engine; Accident Reconstruction, Truck & Trailer; Tyre Pressure Monitoring; etc.
- Fuel Consumption: Monitor Fuel Fills, Consumption, Avoid Theft, Expected Vs Actual Fuel Consumption; Standard & Graphical Rreporting
- Smart Phone Mobile Tracking
- Maintenance & Service Reminders
- Automated Reporting: Schedule alerts & reports to your inbox
- A host of additional advanced features
- Multi-Lingual: Available in more than 20 languages, including Arabic
- Health & Safety Compliance: We offer world class HSE features as standard (multiple Speed Limits, Seat-belts, Harsh Breaking / Harsh Acceleration, Idling, Driver Ranking & Score-Carding, in-cab Buzzers, Driver Management/Coaching devices, Accident Reconstruction; etc.);
- Import/Export & 3rd Party Integration: All supported utilizing multiple data formats, APIs & tools. Integrate OmniTraQ to your ERP or other mission-critical applications
- Preferred Service Provider Partner: We work with all Service Providers local & international.
Simple fleet management is available within OmniTraQ. Otherwise, a fully-fledged FMS is offered which includes detailed Vehicle Management, Driver Management, Fuel Management; Insurance & Accident Management; Tyres & Service Maintenance; License & Regulatory Compliance, full reporting; etc.
- User-Specific Views: Tailor screen presentation & filter access to features by user, deptartment or division
- Multiple Map Type: Google, HERE, OSM, ARCGIS & others or incorporate your own maps
- Custom Fields: Simple-to-create data fields to add specific functionality
- Rules Engine/Event Management: Add your business policies quickly & easily & create reports & alerts based on these business rules
- Zones/PoIs: End-users can create & name specific geographical locations or areas for ease of fleet operational management, routes and reporting
- Icon Library: Hundreds of vehicle, asset or location types included
- Customized Reporting: In addition to the many standard reports, OmniTraQ’s in-built report customisation capability means almost any report can be delivered quickly & at little or zero cost, without programming
- Management Dashboards: Set & monitor your Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) & have them visually displayed for improved business performance.
All the above & more help to ensure OmniTraQ can be tailored to your specific requirements.
Functionally Superior & Price Competitive
We typically offer more features at any price point compared with stand-alone or competitive systems
AIS provides a full-service solution to be able to fully support your local & regional operations. This includes automatic software updates; normal working hours or 24/7/365 support option; 4 hour guaranteed response times, Service Level Agreement (SLA) & development teams for ongoing product enhancement.
We offer a managed hosting service (local to your country or Amazon Web Services-based) for a monthly fee per vehicle, i.e. AIS can provide everything you require to utilize the system, with the whole system managed and supported on a continuous and ongoing basis.
This approach ensures the benefits of the service are immediately available and reduces your capital, training, in-house expertise and support costs to a manageable, fixed monthly amount.
- OmniTraQ is the ultimate tracking system solution available in the MENA region.
- Offering an affordable, cash-flow friendly system, OmniTraQ goes well beyond simple tracking to provide a scalable, full-featured Driver & Vehicle Management System (DVMS).
- Uniquely flexible and customisable, the application has the ability to be extended easily and cost-effectively into other business areas at any time in the future.
- OmniTraq offers a speedy service launch, a comprehensive implementation and support framework, together with highly competitive pricing.
OmniTraQ promotes improved customer service, greater operational efficiencies & savings in fuel, maintenance, labour and administrative costs. This provides you with the ability to recover system costs within 6 months or less of system implementation.
Please request our brochure: “Are You In The Driving Seat” which details all these areas of efficiency improvement & cost savings. We also offer a DVMS Cost Justification service where we work with you to determine the break-even point of any DVMS investment, the bottom-line monthly savings thereafter, as well as your overall Return-On-Investment (ROI) for the project.
If GPS-based real-time tracking is not required, why not review our RFID-based vehicle asset tracking & monitoring solution OmniRFID. Pls click on the link for RFID at the top of the page.
If you are considering a vehicle & driver management solution, or wish to replace an existing tracking system that is under-performing and over-expensive, why not contact us now for an obligation free discussion on how we can assist you achieve your operational & business objectives.